Sunday, May 3, 2009

MMMMM

This happened about a month ago, but with finding out what we were having and Steve's graduation, I haven't had a chance to post it. Usually when I try to take a shower, I attempt to confine Mikayla in an exer-saucer with lots of toys so she can entertain herself. It never works. She ends up getting mad as soon as I step into the shower because she wants out and she can't see me. Well, on this particular day, the routine was the same, I step in, she begins to cry, and I try to console her with loving words from beyond the curtain. After about 5 minutes of crying, I immediately notice she has gotten suspiciously quiet. I peek out of the shower, but without my contacts I can't see a thing. It appears she is okay, so I continue. All of a sudden I can hear Mikayla murmuring, "mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmm" and I wonder, what in the world is she so content about. I quickly finish, curious to know what she has gotten into, put my glasses on and find this...



Somehow she found a chocolate bar, managed to open it and treat herself to a nice snack. Well, at least she was happy!

6 comments:

mamagee said...

Contented babies are the best. She looks like she was on cloud nine. What a little cutie - or as Grandpa just said "What a little simp!" That is his loving way of saying "Cutie!"

Diana said...

That's funny. It looks like she needed a shower after you had hers. What a sweetheart. By the way, I love the picture of Mikayla at the top of your blog. She looks like a little porcelain doll--so perfect.

Katie Gee said...

So cute!

Carrie and Tyson said...

Hahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

I love your blog almost as much as hearing you teach and your testimony. So I have a favor to ask you I will try to get your number and call you too. I was wondering if I could borrow that Elder Holland DVD for a lesson I have to give to a bunch of youth?? Let me know...my number is 801-995-0886 oh yeah and this is Ashley Miles in case you didn't already know.

Trying to be said...

that cracks me up. you never told me about that!! something that kaycee might have taught her......hm.