Monday, April 27, 2009

Graduation

This past weekend, Steve graduated from College! I am so proud of what he has accomplished. This last year has been hectic to say the least. Steve somehow managed to finish his last year of school with the changes of a baby (Mikayla), while teaching seminary, working, being in a bishopric, and dealing with a pregnant wife. All of these things would be a full time job in and of themselves, so I don't know how he did it. But what amazes me is that not only was he able to do all these things, but he did all of it well. He succeeded in each area and that is an example to me. Congratulations Steve, I love you!


4 comments:

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Yeah! It is such a great feeling when you graduate from college and to know that you did it! Way to go.

Katie Gee said...

So awesome! I love the pictures. You guys look so happy!

Unknown said...

congrats steve! what's up next? does he have a job lined up?

mamagee said...

We are so proud of Steve, too. He is awesome and we are so grateful to have him in the family!! Congratulations again!!