Friday, April 10, 2009

It's a baby...

So we finally had an ultrasound to find out what we are having. It's another girl! I'm so excited because Mikayla and this new little one will only be 17 months apart and they are going to be such good friends (until the teenage years when they will probably hate each other). Looking at the profile, I think she will look a little like Mikayla. Can't wait to meet her!

Look at how defined her leg is. I'd kill for legs like that!



I like that the ultrasound guy put the arrow in the picture so we could all be sure.

2 comments:

Katie Gee said...

That is an amazing picture of her leg! And I would also kill for legs like that. Yowzers!

mamagee said...

I agree, what an amazing picture of her legs. She and Mikayla will have such fun together. Thanks so much for sharing these awesome ultrasound pictures!!