Tuesday, April 14, 2009

1 year old pictures

We took pictures of Mikayla for her 1 year birthday (it was the first time since she was born), and we just got them today. I think they turned out pretty good. The one with the basketball kills me. The photographer had tons of stuffed animals and dolls, but the only thing that caught Mikayla's eye was the basketball. I love that she is in a fancy girly dress and holding a ball. Like Mother, Like Daughter





we took more pictures, but I need to scan them in still. When I do that I'll upload them

4 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Oh my gosh! She is so darn cute. I love the basketball picture too. lol

Diana said...

So precious! She and Thomas need to meet.

mamagee said...

She is a doll. Love the pictures! She truly is like her mother. Beautiful, smart, lovely, kind, etc.....
Love ya

Hermana Macy Udy said...

So cute! I am excited you are having another girl. They are going to be little friends!

(I think my mom got the candy making kit at Michael's. I'll have to ask to be sure)