Sunday, September 23, 2007

No more counting


As I have looked back over the last 12 1/2 weeks, I realize how tortuously slow they have gone. And I came to the conclusion that I just can't keep counting week by week. It's killing me. Time doesn't exist anymore and April will never come. I've decided to dedicate my blogs to just life and comical situations. Nothing funny happened this week, but I've determined that if nothing happens in the coming week, I will make something happen. Okay, that's it. Over and out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems slow to you, but I was shocked that a week and a-half had gone by and now you are 12 1/2 weeks along. I am glad that you posted a message. You are such a great writer and I look forward to your "funny" stuff. Oh, you should ask Staci how she got that little stork thing on her blog. It keeps track and was way cute.

Trying to be said...

you sound just like i did. i counted week by week. then, i decided its taking soooo long. look, this is the last week of September! we're not even in summer anymore! its fall! so now, when it gets warm weather, your baby will be here. :)

Trying to be said...

ps. do you never look at my blog anymore!?!?! no comment.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Mom...12 1/2 weeks already?!?! That's like 3 months!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm so excited for you!!!! (do you think I used enough exclamation points?...no...okay here's some more...aaaahhhh!!!!)

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for the funny thing for this week. Don't keep me waiting any longer. Oh, hope the furnance man came. Looks like everyone is turning them on. We need to keep you warm and cozy!!