Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lime


The baby is now the size of a lime (getting big) or the size of this cat's head with the lime on it. You take your pick. We are now up to the 11 week mark. Not bad.
So far we have had quite the eventful week. My lesson went well on Sunday, no one booed me or fell asleep so I guess that is a good sign. That night we had two couples over for dinner and we cooked chicken a la Shalane. They really liked it and asked for the receipe. Tonight we are going to go get our new temple recommends, so that should be fun. The End.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Lime? Little E is growing fast!! Your Dad and I got our new recommends tonight, too. Twins!! Glad that yours and Shalane's lessons went well. I have to work on mine. But I have until the 22nd. Have a great day!!

Trying to be said...

That is the most hilarious picture that i've ever seen. Its crazy to think that now its the size of a lime! thats huge!! before you know it, you'll be changing poopie diapers.

Anonymous said...

yeah, changing poopie diapers and poopie blowouts. I hope, alot, that you don't have to change as many blowouts as I did. Maybe I should've switched to Huggies.

Anonymous said...

That picture is awesome! I was seriously laughing out loud. So when I say, LOL, I mean it! Bryson has now entered the world of having a blow out at every poop - and I'm using huggies. I guess it doesn't matter what brand you use, you'll be up to your elbows (and baby's neck and hair) in poop. Yippee!