Sunday, September 9, 2007

Substitute Teaching


I was asked a week ago to be a substitute teacher today for Relief Society. I will be teaching lesson 18 in the manual, which is about having a honorable, successful marriage. Should be fun, I haven't taught a lesson in a while, so I hope I don't talk to them like they are 11. BYU gave a valiant effort yesterday, but wasn't good enough. It was fun to watch the game, and little f liked it a lot too. I thought I felt him give a chest bump to me, but it could have been gas too. Either way, I like to think he was cheering his little heart out (which beats at 160 beats per minute).
Later skaters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I can't believe BYU went scoreless in the first half. Talk about a heart breaker! They should have won that game...if only that fumble on the 19 yeard line had been overturned then we could have at least tied it up with a field goal. Oh well...I guess we can always hope for another conference championship!

Trying to be said...

that was very hard to watch. did everyone hear about that BYU student?? sad. they found her body about 1,000 yards away from bridal veil. she fell. but! they wont say if it was a suicide or if she really just fell from hiking or if it was fowl play. sad.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your lesson went well. Mine went pretty well - on the law of chastity. We even had a woman comment on the type of lingerie you can wear. And I was worried that people would be scared to comment. It was interesting, to say the least. :) And go cougs! We still love ya, even though you break our hearts.