Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where's Waldo?

Mikayla is the BEST big sister. She loves Sophie so much and always wants to share with her, and if she spits up, Mikayla will grab a rag and wipe up her face. She gives her her binkie when she's crying, and kisses her when I ask her, "Do you love Sophie?" Well, the other day, I noticed she was bringing a lot of her toys out of her room and I was wondering what she was planning on doing with them. One by one, she piled them on top of Sophie until all that was left was a tiny head, looking at me with eyes that were pleading for help. I had to take a picture before I came to her rescue. What cute girls.


4 comments:

Amy and Andrew said...

Hi Janet! Our girls really should be friends. Lets get together soon! Andrew wanted me to see what you guys were up to this weekend, but he has been sick so I think we are keeping him away from people. But lets get together soon okay?! hope all is well! your girls are beautiful!

Trying to be said...

oh...i love her so much!! mikayla and sophie are so darling... :)

Dalynne Denhof said...

Hi Janet, it's Dalynne-do you remember me? i found you while blog hopping from Julie's blog. It's great to see your little family! congrats on everything! Kids are SO funny :) that was nice of Mikayla to share w/ Sophie...b/c it is nice to share! *LOL* good thinking to capture the moment!

mamagee said...

Okay, that is just too darling! What a special big sister Mikayla is. And what a good little sister Sophie is!!