Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Introducing...


Well, after the longest 20 weeks of my life, we finally know what we are having. We are having a girl!!!! That's right, a brand new spanking girl. Isn't she the cutest? I think she looks like Steve. Tom, the ultrasound guy, was the best, as everyone said he would be. He did play with us though, during the entire ultrasound, first acting like it was a boy, then a girl. Finally in the end, he let us know that he saw the three white lines indicating a girl! He put the due date as March 31, with the possibility of having her on April 1. I could totally see her coming on April Fool's, couldn't you all? What a trickster. Like mother, like daughter. So fun.

9 comments:

Diana said...

Congratulations, Janet! I'm so excited for you both. You'll have such an adorable little girl.

Anonymous said...

This is so exicting. Oh, oh! Somebody pinch me. Congratulations you guys. I wish you the best!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful, just like her Mommy!! I hear that she even waved at you guys. Already making her presence known. So excited for you. She will definitely have lots of little girl cousins her age.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Aren't ultrasounds the coolest ever?!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Yeah Janet!

That will be so fun to have a little girl. Having a girl first will be nice, because then you will have a babysitter when she's a little older.

Those 20 weeks do seem to take forever.

Just FYI, I have a blog that you are more than welcome to check out anytime. The address is http://udy-family.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Super exciting, janny!!!!! It's an amazingly good picture of her. What a cutie! There's been quite the string of girls lately. Somebody out there has to have a boy for Bryson to play with.

Anonymous said...

Janet - time to write more!!

Mom said...

I'm sooooo excited for you!! I just discovered your blog and will try to keep up with you through your postings. You are so precious to me.
Love, Aunt Judy

Mom said...

I'm sooooo excited for you!! I just discovered your blog and will try to keep up with you through your postings. You are so precious to me.
Love, Aunt Judy