Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Handy Work



We have been busy remodeling the kitchen these past 19 days and it's been quite the adventure. You can tell in the picture how exhausting it must have been to destroy the kitchen in one swoop. Unfortunately I wasn't able to help much, which can be frustrating at times. We now have the tile in, and the walls ready to paint. Dad and Cameron have been spending a lot of time down here, getting things put back together as quickly as possible. They've been a real big help, and we appreciate it. It's going to be one fancy dancy kitchen when it's all done. I just know it. When the cabinets are in, I will post more pictures.

7 comments:

Diana said...

That must be dangerous to remodel a kitchen with a pregnant woman in the house. I hope you didn't starve in the process. :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow look at the kitchen?!?! That's a lot of work. Good luck with it all. I hope you get it in soon. Can't wait to see the cabinets. Makes me want to come and see it with my own eyes.

Anonymous said...

Steve looks like a man on a mission. I know it feels like it has gone on forever, but this too will pass. It will be lovely when it is all done!!

Anonymous said...

I am anonymous - MamaGee
For some reason, I can't click on other now? go figure?!!!

Trying to be said...

Everything is coming together like a christmas miracle

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't believe all the work that's been done. I hope you haven't done too much - stay away from the dust and paint fumes. I can't wait to see the finished product. It looks strange to see how different the kitchen looks without the cabinets and old sink that I've seen my whole life. By the way, why did the format of the blogs change so that we have to click on the "nickname" bullet instead of "other"? It threw me off at first.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Janet - Happy Birthday to you!!