Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Diaries of a Potty Trainer

Day 8

It's been more than a week since we've started this journey and so far so good. Mikayla has gone pee pees in the big potty everyday since we've started. She LOVES her potty chair. In fact, the hardest part about the whole process is that she wants to stay on it all day. She gets frustrated when she has just gone to the bathroom and can't get more out. So, she has started bringing books with her to the bathroom and will "read" until more comes out. I know we have a long road ahead of us until she is fully potty trained, but I like this beginning so far.

3 comments:

Hermana Macy Udy said...

You guys are good! My little guy doesn't even have thoughts of going pee pee in the potty! Keep up the good work. :)

Jeni said...

Have you heard of 3-Day Potty Training? I have friends that swear by it. It's available online. If you're interested I can get you the info.

Jeni said...

The website is
3daypottytraining.com...I didn't realize the ebook is $24 to download, but I've heard really good things about it. Good luck!