Friday, October 24, 2008

Hammin it up

Lately Mikayla has been doing this funny squinting thing when she smiles and it is so hilarious. She does it when she thinks something is particularly amusing, but not enough to get her to laugh out loud. I was determined to capture it, but of course, she wasn't going to have that. Tonight, as she was eating carrots and peaches, she decided it was time to pose. The only time she would smile was when she saw the camera. The minute I lowered the camera, the smile disappeared. I was able to get about 6 or so really good ones, but I will only post a few. She kills me. I love that girl!



7 comments:

Diana said...

So cute!! Mikayla is so absolutely precious.

Thomas also knows when the camera is around. He gets so excited when he sees it, and a huge smile will cross his face. While I love capturing his smiling face, it makes it difficult for me to capture a picture of him with any other expression.

Unknown said...

so cute!

mamagee said...

She looks so darling with that little squinty smile!! She knows what she is doing - what a little cutie!!

Katie Gee said...

What a smart girl! Great pictures Janet! She's adorable.

Trying to be said...

that cracks me up. what a funny girl. :)

Unknown said...

hahahaha Janet you're blog is so cute all the pictures are so awesome a few of them make me laugh so hard. I am glad I found you in this blogosphere

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little face! She's a funny one, that girl.