Friday, October 3, 2008

6 months old!

I can't believe that my little girl is 6 months old! She's growing up so fast. Her half birthday was at the beginning of the week and we realized as we were bathing her that we hadn't taken pictures of her on the actual day. So I quickly grabbed the camera and snapped a few. Lately she has been grabbing the wash clothe and sucking on it. I try to get it from her but since I was taking the picture, she got away with a few drinks of bath water.


She loves splashing the rubber duckies.

She was reaching for the camera right when I took this one. I hope the flash didn't blind her.

9 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Soooo cute!

Diana said...

She is so precious. I like your miniature tub within a tub. I think Thomas would love something like that!

Cassie said...

She is a doll! It's amazing how much they change in so little time. That's funny that you asked me about recovery. I was just telling Anika last night how miserable it's been and how not a single person preped me for it. She on the other hand was well warned...by you!! I'm glad to know there's someone out there sharing a bit of the bad news.

Hermana Macy Udy said...

So cute! Is she already sitting up on her own? Thomas and your little one are way ahead of Tyler. I can't get him to sit up alone whatsoever. Maybe soon.

She really is a beautiful girl.

mamagee said...

What beautiful pictures of such a beautiful girl. I can't believe it is six months - that went by so fast!! She is growing by leaps and bounds.

Unknown said...

happy 1/2 birthday mikayla!
janet, i have read shannon hale's books. they are great. have you read the "no. 1 ladies detective agency" series? they are lots of fun to read.

Trying to be said...

aww..she is so cute! i love those pictures of her! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I can't believe that she is 6 months old either. I can't wait until I'm at that point...give me a year. :) I especially like the last picture. I love how close up it is - it really shows her beautiful eyes.

Anonymous said...

soooo sweet! I love bath pictures! I can't believe 6 months has gone by already. Wow. She's so beautiful!