Monday, August 11, 2008

First Solids-Rice Cereal

We started Mikayla on rice cereal this last week and it went somewhat well. She liked the taste, but got most of it all over herself and the chair. She's getting better at eating, but still wants to suck in everything. Next week we plan on starting her on fruits, so we should get some good reactions. I love being a mom!




In these last two pictures, Steve was playing our piano and decided to put the head phones on her head. I love the way it squishes out her cheeks.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't believe how big she is getting!

Crystal and Rosario said...

That look on her face in the last picture is hilarious!

Josh said...

Hey I just found your blog! Those pictures are sooo cute

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. She is so darling. I love the squished cheeks, too!

mamagee said...

I thought I had commented to these while I was in the "Black Hills", I see it didn't come through. We had such poor reception. Love each of the pictures!! She is such a beauty. Can't wait to see her! Hope you had a great time at the cabin.