Friday, August 1, 2008

Family Pictures

We took some family pictures in June and we finally got them today! Here are some of the pictures of our little family as well as the entire Gee clan. As you can see, we have grown to be quite the family. 23 grandchildren with two more on the way.




This last picture shows the 7 children that were born in our family this last year. All of my brother's and sister's and I had children and are all within a year apart. The last three had a little problem sitting up by themselves, so I had to lie down behind them to help prop them up. We plan on photo shopping that out.

6 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Cute pictures! I love the new background, too.

Christi said...

I love it! Those are great pics and I love that everyone had a baby in the same year. cousins all the same age and your parents must have loved that!!!! yah!

Diana said...

Great pictures, Janet! You are a cute family.

Two more grandchildren on the way--who is pregnant?

mamagee said...

My heart is touched that you would put the pictures up so soon. I love the ones of your cute little family and love the ones of the entire clan - love the goofy one. Also, love the one of the seven little ones. We are so very blessed!! I am impressed that they could turn out so good. But, hey, with the subjects, they couldn't be anything but spectacular!!

Derek and Amanda said...

Love the family photo's!!! You have a beautiful little girl. I love your blog page btw.

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Janet! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm finding all sorts of people on here. : ) Your daughter is beautiful! I didn't even know about her! i guess that's what happens when you move out of the ward. I hope all is going well for you! Take care.