Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bed Time

Steve was putting Mikayla down for her nap and took these pictures of her. I thought they were so cute. She loves to hug her blankie and suck on her binkie. She is so good and puts herself to sleep, I don't know how we got so lucky.


One of Mikayla's new "tricks" is to pull herself up into a sitting position and then from there she likes to stand. She started doing this a couple of weeks ago and it's so funny when she has been standing for a while her little legs start to shake. You can tell her thighs are starting to burn and she has to sit down to take a break. Babies are so funny.

5 comments:

mamagee said...

Darling pictures! Makes me miss her and all the grandkids so much!!

Derek and Amanda said...

You sure made a pretty baby. She is a beautiful girl. And I know what they look like...I have 2:) Hope you are doing well.

Diana said...

I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Look at her eyelashes! So pretty. And putting herself to sleep? So awesome.

mamagee said...

More pictures of Mikayla - please!!