Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blessing Day

Last Sunday we had the opportunity to bless Kedzie. It was a really great day with many people we love supporting us, and surprising us. My Aunt from Washington D.C. flew out to be with her daughter, and took the time to surprise me at the blessing. It was a great surprise and I felt so blessed. Steve gave a beautiful blessing, and I could feel how special this daughter really is. I know the Lord has entrusted us with His precious daughters, and every day I strive to do my best to teach them.

Here are some highlights of the day:
Finally, a family picture with the new addition


Steve's adoration:


Woman of the hour:


Blessing dress, made from my wedding dress:

3 comments:

Katie Gee said...

I didn't know her dress was made from your wedding dress! That's a really special thing. It was a wonderful day. I am so glad I was here to be a part of it!

mamagee said...

It was a wonderful day and very, very special. Those are the times that we truly do reflect on the great blessings in life - and our wonderful family is certainly at the top of those blessings. She is just way too beautiful!! What adorable family you have. So glad we live here to share in these special times.

Mom said...

I felt so lucky to be able to be there for the blessing!! I will never forget the poweful spirit I felt during the blessing. What a beautiful family.