Friday, January 14, 2011

Roommates

When we got back from our cruise, we decided to move Sophie in with Mikayla, because they had spent a week together in the same room on the boat and did great. It's been a week and the transition has been a dream. They don't talk to each other, they both sleep until 7:30 and Mikayla loves having Sophie in with her and told me on the second day, "Mommy? I like sleeping with Sophs." Those two are the best of friends, I love it.

It still kills me, though, to see a tiny little girl in a huge twin bed. Sophie could get lost in that bed, but she seems to like all the room. I'm loving it because now I can focus on the nursery and get it all ready for Kedzie! Less than 100 days! Crazy.

4 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Awwww... how sweet! It is stories like that that make me excited about having two girls. Have fun getting the nursery ready!

Katie Gee said...

I'm so glad it's working out for them! And you! I love it when the kids get along! Glad the big day is getting closer. So exciting!

mamagee said...

It is amazing how fast time flies and that little Sophs is already in a "big" bed. Those two are such darling girls together, and I know they will love Kedzie to pieces!!!

Unknown said...

i'm so glad the transition went smoothly!