Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And then there were...

I don't know if we are crazy, naive, dumb or what, but we are adding another little one to our family! I am 10 weeks pregnant and due on April 21. Mikayla will just have barely turned 3, so I definitely will have my hands full. But we are very excited and can't wait to meet the third member of our family. Truly there is nothing that brings me more joy than to have these sweet children around me.

This pregnancy hasn't been as difficult as Sophie's, but not as easy as Mikayla's. I'm just counting down the weeks until my second trimester, so my much needed energy will return. I think the two girls are running the house right now :)

9 comments:

Adam and Bri said...

congrats, janet! that is so, so great.

and you're the perfect kind of crazy. :)

Diana said...

Congratulations, Janet! I hope your energy returns soon. The first trimester of this pregnancy wiped me out completely--something that never happened when I was pregnant with Thomas. I guess I should give up on trying to catch up with you in the kids department. I suppose we'll both have two for a few short months.

Thinking of you, my dear!

Chase Gunnell said...

Congrats! You guys are amazing. We need to get together and catch up. It has been way too long.

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Janet!!!! Yea for you guys. I did the 3 under 3 for awhile and while it is crazy, just enjoy it.

So excited for you guys. Congratulations!

Julie said...

Congrats Janet, how exciting! You just may be crazy ;) Or maybe you just have some pretty special spirits that just can't wait any longer to join your sweet family and have a fun mommy like you.

Katie Gee said...

Janet and Steve, we are ecstatic! Congratulations!

Crystal and Rosario said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news! These little ones are lucky to have you as parents.

Unknown said...

so exciting! congrats!

mamagee said...

I echo the comments - It's a wonderful kind of crazy and these little ones are so blessed to have you two as parents!! We can't wait for lucky #31!!