Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things that make me Laugh

I wanted to jot some things down that Mikayla says, I don't want to ever forget how funny this girl is.

Whenever I get dressed for the day and she sees me holding up a shirt or pants, or even socks to put on she says, "Cuuuute!" (I have to admit, it makes me feel pretty good)

If she sees something that she really, really likes or she thinks it's pretty cool she will say, "OH. MY. GOLLY!" But the best part about her saying this is the way she does it. She drags each word out and then the last word, Golly is said with her tone raised.

When I ask her what color something is, and the object is white, it's never just plain, old white. Oh no. It's "Snow White"

She likes to pretend to cook like Remy from Ratatouille and she will warn Sophie that the pots and pans, are "Super Hot, baby Sophs, super hot."

If Steve takes her somewhere, as she is walking out the door, she will turn back to me, blow me kisses, and say, "See you later, be back in a minute, going to get meat."

3 comments:

Katie Gee said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You are hilarious too Janet!

You are so cute Mikayla! You made me smile and laugh with the fun things you say! I love you!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

What a cute, sill, funny girl. I am sure your days are just wonderful with her.

My favorite was the last quote, "I'm going to get meat." You guys must really like meat at your house!

mamagee said...

That is so funny - I was thinking the same thing about the apple not falling far from the tree!! She is just too adorable. It does make us smile and warms our hearts!!