Monday, October 12, 2009

Sophia's Blessing

We blessed Sophie yesterday and it was a great day. I love having all of my family together and it was so neat to see all of the priesthood holders go up to the circle to bless my little one. It was a really beautiful blessing and I felt how special little Sophie is. I feel so grateful to have her (and of course Mikayla) in my life. They are the sweetest little girls ever!

My parents with my family


The men who blessed Sophie


Steve's Parents


As a side note, Sophie has begun to smile like crazy and on a good day we can get a little chuckle out of her. I don't know how one can't feel happy after looking at a picture like this:

5 comments:

Katie Gee said...

I LOVE it when the babies start to smile and giggle. And her smile is so sweet! In that picture she looks like she's going to burst with excitement.

Her blessing was beautiful! Steve gave such a good one. I'm glad I could be there to see her.

Hermana Macy Udy said...

I love to see a group of handsome, worthy men! I'm glad your family was all able to get together.

Cute, cute, girls!

Trying to be said...

I love that picture of sophie!!! She and mikayla are so cute. The blessing was so awesome!! It is so neat to see all of our brothers get up together to help with the blessing.

mamagee said...

What a darling picture of Sophie!! Both your girls are so beautiful and sweet. Aren't we blessed? It is a joy to gather together for such wonderful events!!

shalane said...

Awww. She is so cute! I love how she's starting to fill out. :)