Friday, August 21, 2009

Back in the Land of Virtual Reality

Yes, I am alive. I know it's been awhile since I've posted a blog. Life has been crazy, busy and full of change. First of all, we moved from our house in Provo after living there for the first 2 1/2 years of our married life. It was sad to leave the house, our ward and friends, but it's nice to have new opportunities and meet new people. We bought a condo in Eagle Mountain and we love it! The move was high stress as I was 3 weeks away from delivery as we packed up everything. Luckily we got everything settled in our new home a few days before Sophia came. Next blog I will post some pictures of the place, but for this blog I wanted to post pictures of our newest addition. On Aug. 6th, Sophia Nicolle was born at 12:27. She was just a little peanut, weighing in at 6 lbs 10 oz. She is the cutest little girl and already I can't imagine life without her. It's hard to believe that she is already 2 weeks old! Mikayla is a great big sister, except when I nurse Sophia. I think Mikayla knows that I can't give her my full attention while I'm nursing, so she tries to get it anyway she can. I love my two girls! Now, sit back and enjoy the pictures of Sophia Nicolle...





Sisters (No Mikayla isn't holding Sophie by herself. My sister-in-law took this picture and photoshopped me out)


Daddy Daughter


Mikayla excited to be a big sister


Mommy and Sophie


Sophia Nicolle

10 comments:

Potters said...

Congrats!!! I miss you in the ward. She is adorable.

Diana said...

She is precious!

Melissa said...

Handy's she is beautiful! So exciting!! Congrats. I love blogs to keep in touch. You look like you guys are doing great!

Crystal and Rosario said...

Congratulations! I've been waiting for this post! :-) She is beautiful.

Crystal and Rosario said...

p.s. Super cute haircut!

Jeni said...

She's so cute Janet!

Congrats on your condo! We're practically neighbors. We just bought a house in Saratoga Springs. Where in Eagle Mountain are you?...I'm less than 5 weeks away from delivering and am doing the moving thing too. I'm hoping we get in and settled like you did before our little guy comes.

It'd be fun to get together some time.

Sarah Wells said...

Handy's, she is so precious! Congrats on the new addition! Janet, love your hair cut. :) We miss our neighbors! I hope you all are doing well!

mamagee said...

Janet - love the pictures!! And she and Mikayla are wonderful. So grateful for the time I could share with you guys!!

Emily said...

Congratulations on your newest little girl! We miss living around the corner from you guys. Good luck in Eagle Mountain.

Tyson Plastow said...

Congratulations!! What a bunch of pretty little girls! Now Tyler has two Handys to choose from.