Tuesday, March 3, 2009

11 months

I haven't posted any pictures lately of Mikayla and I haven't bragged about her in a little while so I thought I would gush about her for this blog. She is getting cuter and cuter everyday and becoming more independent. She drinks from a sippy cup by herself and has now move on to using a fork. She definitely likes feeding herself and if I do it, she will scream at me to let me know she is not happy. For the most part, she feeds herself, but I have to help with the really sticky foods like waffles, french toast and pancakes. That girl definitely has a sweet tooth.

I tried to capture Mikayla putting the fork in her month with the food, but she is too quick for me. If you look carefully, you can see on this mouthful, the piece of food fell off the fork and landed on her tray. That's why her face is the way it is, "Where's the food?"


Mikayla likes to first put the cup in her mouth...


And then tip her head back against the chair to get the milk out. She is so funny


Next blog, I'll have to put video on of her acting like a monkey, making elephant noises, saying her two syllable words and of her walking. She is definitely keeping me busy :)

2 comments:

mamagee said...

Darling pictures!! Yeah, I have been waiting for these. I still want the one with her hat!! She is such a little doll.

Anonymous said...

Looks like she (and you) are doing great! Is she walking?! I didn't hear about that. Yay, exciting stuff!